2014 was
a roller-coaster ride - thoroughly enjoyed the ups and downs.
As the New
Year waits, I'd like to thank
1. Facebook
for the timely updates and also for acting as my virtual photo album
2. WhatsApp
for bringing together all my friends from around the world (u r what kept me
breathing all this while)
3. Internet,
without which nothing would have been possible...
I have a lot to look forward to in the 2015. Personally, I believe it’s
gonna be an eventful year with our home visit in the first quarter followed by
the two weddings I hope not miss in the second/third quarter. We (I and my
Husband) desire to return to India by the beginning of the second half of
the year - to reunite with family and friends. As the list of personal wishes
unfolds, I pray there be peace around the world with no natural calamities or
human attacks. May the coming year undo the ruthless killing of innocent
lives and violence against women and children. May there be no more accidents
and flights reach their destination on time safely. I wish it brings with
it happiness to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment