Just one moment, I forgot everything
Vicinity vanished, there was nothing left.
& the sound around melted into sweet murmurs
Like someone singing a lullaby only for me.
Slowly into bliss, I felt as if I was floating away
And the sweet voice kept calling me closer and closer
Until it woke me up and I opened my eyes to the day light
Only to find my teacher in her full-fledged anger.
Vicinity vanished, there was nothing left.
& the sound around melted into sweet murmurs
Like someone singing a lullaby only for me.
Slowly into bliss, I felt as if I was floating away
And the sweet voice kept calling me closer and closer
Until it woke me up and I opened my eyes to the day light
Only to find my teacher in her full-fledged anger.
2 comments:
someone has said...
how beautiful is death...
and his brother sleep...
we die to know what eternity is
and sleep to what happiness is
bless ur sleep
No, fly me, fly me, far as pole from pole;
Rise Alps between us! and whole oceans roll!
Ah, come not, write not, think not once of me,
Nor share one pang of all I felt for thee.
Post a Comment