The Voice

My heart does cry, even today for what I believe I have lost.
I wish if I could get another chance to start afresh what I love the most.
Only if god had in his plans for me, written it as my destiny
Would I have enjoyed my life’s symphony  
Then I hear the voice of the Power speak to me
and I listen with care to know if it’s really He
“why my child, you doubt in thee?
How is that you question me?”
Hopes in me has died for long
Life had done me all wrong
I long for my comfort, my love I have lost
Without which I am nothing more than my own ghost
The voice in me speaks again
To soothe my heart struggling in pain.
“Look into you and you can see
Your are much more than what you can be
I am your soul, you are my child
Curb your thoughts that go wild
I have your hand in mine
I hold it tight and fine
Trust in me when I say
This is the price of love that you pay.
Be the candle and shine away the darkness
Let the world around wake to your brightness
Shine away as you melt into nothing
With this deed you will be my everything”.


  

No comments: